Monday, December 28, 2009

blogoversary in 10 days!

I still have ten more days before my blogoversary but I have to write this now before it slip off my mind and leave my blog anniv day by simply posting my own greetings.. happy blogoversary! :)

I started blogging January last year. I really don't know what pushed me to start blogging. All I wanted to do is privately write my everyday routine as a SAHM, until I landed in different blogs, most are moms blog, least are food, travel and photobloggers. When my blog was just four months old, I started to accept paid post through the help of other blogger. Though this is not my real purpose, I opened the site and became a registered paid blogger too. My first paid post was about perfume and I enjoyed doing it. At first I was a little hesitant to accept it, the fear that I might lose followers but I have discovered that I have gained visits and followers with paid post even more.

During few weeks of blogging, I set it privately and was not confident at all but I realized that I was blogging and not impressing anyone, so I opened it. Admittedly, I have typo and error in grammar but I am not an editor nor a writer but a simple mom who just love to share my everyday life here. Blogging fills up my boring moment by just barely reading other blogger wit stories and posts.


This is my 287th post (not to mention my hundreds of draft posts too that were not published and I choose not to publish my daily emo... err my diary) including memes, crazy, short updates and paid post.
Today I am just so happy with my stats. More comes when you least expect it. Boring mom no more. I have gained more friends and paid post comes along my way too.

For all who visited my blog and left comments, for links exchange and followers, PR3 from Mr. G... Thanks so much!

With blogging, the traffic that I hated most is what I am aiming now and wanting to have here. It's fun blogging! I hope to see you all again, till next and another year of blogging!



6 comments:

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

Congratulations on your blog anniversary.. it is a whole new world.. don't you think?!!

nice A said...

Congrats, nuts, on your blogoversary! It's fun blogging, indeed. Not time is ever wasted here. So for a busy working mom with a lil babe like me, it's always a few stolen moments and such stolen chances are so sweet and fascinating.
Keep up your great blogging achievements, my new-found friend.

Clarissa said...

Congratulations,nuts!!More power to you and your blog!!^_^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!!^_^

Gattina said...

I started blogging in 2006, and I don't even know how I dropped into it. At the very beginning I didn't even know what it was ! Now I have 4 blogs and on my main blog already more than 1000 posts ! It became my window to the world !

Dimple said...

Congratulations on your blogiversary!
Thanks for the visit and comment, please come again!

chubskulit said...

Happy blogversarry sis.. Your time and perseverance paid off.. Sana tumaas pa ang rank mo this month.. mwah!

Wishing you and your family a happy new year!