Monday, December 28, 2009

another goodbye is coming soon!

2009!

3 more days before New Year,
first off, thanks for all your..
Christmas gifts, greetings from friends and relatives, online friends and co-bloggers, b-box from my in-laws, special ham from Karen and make-up purse too, fruits from Mareng Cel, goldilocks puto from Grace and ice cream from my inaanak, cookies from neighborhood, and more and more.. Again, thank you...
Above all, I'm thankful that God has given me another year in my life with my friends, family, and healthy children around.

For the past few days, I've been a bit stressed. Few pounds just added to my weight and it's the season and can't be avoided. Anyway, I will take my diet seriously now. I have soy meal replacement that equals to 64 servings and is enough for me to achieve my desired weight. I'll include this in my new year's resolution, to post up next.

wait... I still have few more days to embrace you 2009 but I would like to say thank you again in advance for life's so full of blessings!



3 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Yes, the gain seems unavoidable this time of year...you'll bouncer back though! :)

chubskulit said...

Goodluck, ako din since lilipat na kami, I can start using our treadmill again.. Lumalaki na din bilbil ko wahhhhh...

Thanks for the friendship!

Mommy Diary said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!

Mommy Diary
Celebrity Diary