Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Award!

Special thanks to Betchay for passing this award to me. My very first award. I agree on being blogger addict. You blogger, keep blogging.. :) I would also like to give credit to my sister who keeps on commenting about my stories but is invisible and too busy to blogs. Extending my heartful appreciation to all bloggers who share their honest and interesting stories too. This is my very first award, and this encouraged me more to write simple story of my life and hope to bring a little inspiration in this blogosphere. I am teary eyed right now, I just can't believe of this award. All my life, the only consolation and reward I got is a kiss from my daughters at the end of the day of being a caregiving mom. Now, an addition to that recognition. My speech seems to be so long, did I get you bored? Come, celebrate with me, I have prepared something for this award. Oh my, is this Pulitzer's? :) Yes! For me, it's more than a Pulitzer's.




Honest Scrap Award Rules:
Choose a minimum of Seven (7) Blogs that you find Brilliant in Content or Design to pass on this Award. Then list at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1.I love this so called life, the reason why I embrace life.
2.I enjoy being mom, mom of two lovely daughters.
3.I love music of 80s, also an addict of cranberries, arnel pineda and a lot more.
4.I love coffee and tea, coffee in the morning, tea after dinner
5.I have passion in photography, everything in this world is beautiful in my eyes
6.I am always in my extremes, when sad, im too sad..
7.I am a desperate writer of my own life, so I blog
8.I love pieces and things, small things that captured my heart
9.I speak from my heart
10.I am nuts! truly nuts!


No comments: