Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



Wow, another award from Amy. I am too excited for this award. I have five awards in a row. If this award needs to go up on stage, I'll be so tired right now accepting awards going back on stage every now and then. And if I am to make speech, I will be teary eyed again. All the awards that I have received is more than a Pulitzers for me. So thank you so much Amy. I treasure this even though I feel like I am over rated. As you all see I am being awarded as One Lovely Blog Award that puts my blog in blogworld as a grand slam awardee. :) My blogsite is all green and this award makes me feel so girly.. :)






4 comments:

G.O.D said...

thanks for the tag have a great day

nuts said...

>Grace, yah, not only lovely blog but for lovely mom too..:)

amiable amy said...

hhehehe...thanks for posting....i appreciate it...

i need to share my blessings...sana ay pera sa awards and tags noh? hahaha

nuts said...

>Amy, naku dami na sana dollar$ kung pera and award, hehe.. paid post na lang..:)