Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Blogger/Visitor/Reader

I just got a comment this morning about my site. Somebody suggests to put a followers box and shoutmix or shoutbox. This alarmed me since this is not the first time that I received this kind of suggestion, the thought that there might be problem only with their loading since I have that gadget already in my blogsite. This means that my followers page did not appear in their end. I have received some follow-up for x-link, and that clearly means that I have no page to x-link. Was my site being hacked and only my friends/bloglists who were already my follower were able to see it. My dear new visitor/reader, did you see any chatbox and followers box in your end as it should be? Would like to hear your comment here. Thank you so very much,


7 comments:

Judie said...

Hey, I'm sorry to hear that you might have problem with your site. I don't see anything in the right sidebar. It's all blank, even though your page is completely loaded. Hmm, maybe you should contact the admin about this matter or maybe there are also people out there who are encountering the same problem.

nuts said...

Thanks Judie. The first step that I did right after i got your comment was changed my password and email address, also i revert my html to classic. I still dont know right now what to do, still waiting for google support. I scanned my pc also. Thanks for your concern, i appreciate it very much.

amiable amy said...

ohh...so far, i saw the chatbox everytime and i saw the follower too...no problem at all...

nuts said...

Thanks amy but other blogger or new visitor didn't see it..:( It could possibly be that only my followers see that page..

nuts said...

I do appreciate your concern amy..thanks..

Betchay said...

Hello nuts,okay naman ang fallowers mo,nawala lang yong blog list,anyway kung hindi nila nakikita or ikaw dimo makita mismo sa computer mo,baka nasa settings ng computer mo kasi ganyan din ako minsan,wala akung nakikita sa fallowers ko,make sure naka on ang 3rd party cookies mo at hindi ka naka adblocker,ako kasi naka ad blocker ako pag ayaw ko mag karoun ng pop up at ad,at yong 3rd party cookies ko palagi ko ino off kasi nga ang daming site na pumapasok pag ka naka on lagi.

Try to check your settings lang...go to tools then click option and then click privacy...you can then see the cookies check the accept cookies from site and accept third party cookies.

Kung naka check naman na yan,make sure hindi ka naka adblocker,if you think everything is alright naman,then hindi ko na rin alam ang problema nyan,ako nga din may problema kasi everytime nalang na ni li link ng iba yong URL ko ibang site lumalabas baka ako talaga ang na hacked,waaaah!

nuts said...

Hi betchay, I saw your link in marife's site, pag ni click un iba site ang lumalabas, baka na napasok ng iba ang site mo..:( check mo sis, pag nagchange ka email pasok ka na lang sa account settings ng blogs, there you can the follow the step. change everything including password.

May 16, 2009 9:42 AM