Monday, May 18, 2009

Friendship Award


Another tag from Amy. Thank you for this. Thanks for including me in your list. I hope this will create a little traffic in my site. :) At last, I'm done with the link and ready for posting. :)

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :1. Make your Authority Technorati explode. 2. Increase your Google Page Rank. 3. Get more traffic to your blog. 4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.


1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future. 4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space 5.My Family is my Life 6.The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11.Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12.You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14.Super Blog 15.Philiippine Tv Marathon 16. Our Little Corners 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18.Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. Things That Matter Most 22. Business Matters 23. Amiable Amy 24.Beyond Photography 25. Embrace Life 26.NotSoNuts 27. YOU ARE NEXT

~~End Copy~~


I am tagging the following Friends:

1. Marife
2. Betchay
3. Greiz
4. Grace - GOD
5. Eva
6. Gaga @ GAga
7. Chel
8. Dana Telco
9. Sweet Donut
10. Shy
11. Electronica
12. Rosalind
13. Nizam
14. Bonita
15. You

Do not Break The Chain (*v*)


2 comments:

amiable amy said...

it will create a link BIGTIME my friend.....i always accept tags and awards given to me and thanking them for the thoughts...

i always visit blogs as much as i can

i left comments as many as possible


hanggang sumakit na fingers ko hahaha

add your blog URL to www.google.com/addurl pala ha para searchable yung articles mo sa internet

nuts said...

Amy, I also visit blogs everytime and read posts too, minsan kung sansan na rin ako napapadpad. hehe.. nice to meet friends all over the world..:)